Julien Yung MAMEAUX – Managing Partner
- 15 years of experience in Luxury Goods & Services, Wines & Spirits, Travel & Events, Management Consulting and Sales & Marketing
- More than 10 years experience in Asia including mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Singapore, Vietnam, Asia Travel Retail and other markets in Asia-Pacific and Europe
- Former Head of Strategic Planning at Pernod Ricard Asia, advising the Chairman and Executive Committee during the firm’s record growth, major innovations, new markets, categories and brands
- Former Management Consultant at McKinsey & Company, consulting with CEOs, CMOs, CFOs of Fortune 500 clients on business growth, strategic marketing and restructuring
- Former Strategic Planning Manager at Ogilvy & Mather Asia-Pacific, accelerating marketing & sales performance for luxury, consumer goods, financial and technology clients
- Former Marketing Agency & Brand Manager at British American Tobacco, developing portfolio, brand plans, promotion & sales campaigns and new market expansion
- Worked with the Chairman/Presidents, CEOs, Boards and Executive Committees of Fortune 500, CAC40, NYSE-listed firms
- Founder and CEO of The Experience Company, http://www.TheExco.com, Asia’s fastest-growing boutique concierge in luxury travel & events, wine, gastronomy and lifestyle
Julien is an influential, seasoned business leader with international track record at multinational corporations and SMEs. He has an extensive network of senior top executives, government officials and VIPs in areas such as Consumer Goods, Trading, Private Banks, Fashion, Jewelry, Hotels, Wineries, Restaurants, Arts, Professional Services, Charities and other organizations across Asia-Pacific and Europe. He is a member of the French Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong and of Asia Society.
A recognized public speaker, Julien has been invited as Keynote Speaker at the United Nations (WTO), International Investment Forum with Nobel Prize laureate, and other leadership symposiums with government officials and educational gurus. His inspirational speeches have taken place in China, Singapore, Kazakhstan, Korea and Hong Kong. He has also published several articles on strategy and innovation.
Julien is a multicultural professional with INSEAD Executive Education, a Master’s Degree from EDHEC Business School and a Certificate from Institut d’Etudes Politiques “Sciences Po”. He is also a certified Wine & Spirits Sommelier, wine critic, wine writer and wine explorer, holder of WSET degree and HK Bartending School certificate. He speaks English, French, German, Korean and Chinese.
In his spare time, Julien enjoys playing tennis or golf, attending art exhibitions or live performances, and sharing his passion for wine and cooking with his entourage.
Julien Yung MAMEAUX is working with a team of experienced professional consultants with complementary areas of expertise in various sectors and geographical knowledge to better serve your business purposes.